In this fast-paced digital era, it’s easy to miss important messages or overlook certain conversations. Our attention spans may be shorter but that doesn’t mean we should ignore each other’s needs.
You don’t have to face it alone
- Healthy Native Youth - Talking Is Power: Tools for Parents
- Talk. They Hear You. (national/SAMHSA)
- Center for Parent and Teen Communication
- Above the Influence
- Partnership to End Addiction
- How to Help a Friend With Addiction
- Talk Now. Talk Often. DV/SA prevention (Alaska)
If you are a teen or young adult wondering how to create stronger connections with yourself and your place in the world, check out the Choose Connection campaign. These connections help us stay present and resilient and make us less likely to engage in risky behavior like drinking alcohol.